Territory Manager - USA
INDIANAPOLIS, UNITED STATES
SILCA is looking for a Territory Manager to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. You must also be goal-driven and analytical.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are having the ultimate customer experience and search for ways to grow our sales both within the current customer base and new customers within your assigned area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes to Rep Groups within your geographical areas
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Required Travel 30% of the time
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Manager
- Proven experience as a Sales Professional
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field