Upgrade your roadside inflation kit with a set of Tire Levers Premio and an EOLO CO2 inflator. These ultra-compact tools were designed to give you the ultimate performance while not adding bulk to your seat roll, jersey pocket, or bags. With all of the options out there for tire levers and CO2 inflators, you can be sure that these are built for durability, reliability, and safe use with carbon wheel systems.
Ultra-Premium Levers Optimized for Carbon Rims
Modern carbon rims and tires create a real challenge for traditional tire levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level. Tire fits are tighter than they’ve ever been, while carbon rims require non-metal levers to resist damage to the bead or brake surface during use.
Previous solutions to this problem have involved using a metal core inside of a plastic lever, however this solution has its own challenges as the core of the lever is where you can add the least stiffness and strength. This leaves metal core levers both less stiff and heavier than they need to be.
Tire Levers Premio, pair a high strength forged aluminum lever with a semi-rigid Nylon Pad on the rim side of the lever only. This allows the overall lever to be thinner, yet stiffer and stronger than either full plastic or metal core designs. Even better, Tire Levers Premio utilize a designed in Flex-Core Zone which allows the Nylon Pad to conform to the curvature of the rim during use for maximum distribution of load.
Due to the high strength full-metal blade, Tire Levers Premio are 25-30% narrower than other lever designs, making them ideal for very tight tires and tubeless setups where access to the tire bead is very tight.
- Forged Alloy blade
- Reinforced Nylon Rim Shield Safe for Use on Carbon Rims
- Integrated spoke-hook wing
- 105mm x 25mm x 7mm (Perfect for Seat Roll Premio or EOLO Wallet)
- Net weight (Two levers and neoprene sleeve) = 36 grams
The smallest spool valve CO2 regulator on the market. Branded with our Italian Heritage our newest version of the EOLO regulator is a new take on the oldest CO2 regulator head.
- EOLO III Regulator with Red-White-Green Insulators
- Threads onto both Presta and Schrader valves for secure no-leak interface
- Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator
- 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
- Insulation rings keep fingers from freezing and offer color customization
In 1982 SILCA developed the first regulated CO2 inflator. As Claudio himself explained, 'Before EOLO, you had to turn the cartridge and pray!' Giving the user the ability to regulate the flow of gas into the tire was the key to widespread adoption of compressed gas for roadside use.
EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with light action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely from 6063 series aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened tool steel puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years.
Tire Levers Premio were designed for safe use on carbon fiber rims if used properly, and as intended. To ensure proper use on your specific set of wheels, you MUST refer to your wheel manufacturer's guidelines on using tire levers.
In the meantime, here's some general advice from us.
1. Tire Levers Premio should ONLY be used to remove the tire. Never use a tire lever to aid in tire installation. This is not the intended use case for the tool and could result in damage.
2. Make sure the orientation of the blade of your tire lever is correct before use. Using a tire lever that is upside down is not only more difficult to use but it could result in damage.
3. We don't recommend using tire levers if you're using latex inner tubes.